Halloween Happening in Greenwich Market
Get ready for Halloween in Greenwich Market this half term - it is just so spooky!
We have crafty work shops and awesome activities every day (Monday to Thursday - see below) leading up to our .......
HUGE HALLOWEEN HAPPENING on Friday 27 October.
Join The Green Witch for some spooktacular fun and join in
- Scary fashion show 4pm
- Monster Mash dancing with Diddi Dance -1pm
- Freaky face painting and Gore Store
- Carved pumkin competition - bring your carved pumpkin to market and you could win a prize!
- Spider web knitting with Natty Peeps
- Balloon fun
- Free kids costume making workshops with Miss Libby Rose - choose from Spooky Pirates, Wicked Witch, Curious Cat, Halloween or Frozen Princess, Zombie, Dracula or Day of the Dead.
The sewing costume workshops (hand stitching)are for kids only, with one costume per child. Suitable for kids age 4 years +and children 4-7 must be accompanied by an adult.
The sessions are free but PLEASE book your place in advance so not to miss out on the fun and if you could specify which costume you'd like to make that would be even better! Book online here: www.spooktacular-costumes-at-greenwich-market.eventbrite.co.uk
Photos by Sam Warr photography
Get crafty at our drop in spooktacular Halloween workshops
Monday 23rd, Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th October
- Fantastic face-painting
- FREE Flying Mat Kids Yoga, Tuesday and Wednesday, 2pm
- Become an Archeologist for the day on Tuesday 10am to12 noon with Talia e la Valigia delle Idee - learn how to make your own Amulet from moulds from the National Archeological Museum in Napels. Just £5 per young archeologist and all proceeds to MaesTherapy (www.maestherapy.com)
- Paint and decorate creepy Halloween houses, pirate treasure chests and key rings
- Baloon fun Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
And lots more spooky surprises!